General Spray Foam Insulation Benefits
- Prevents air and moisture from leaking in, or out
- Reduces uneven temperatures in different areas indoors
- Cuts down on disruptive noise from outside
- Keeps the air inside clean and free of allergens
- Consistent monthly savings on utility costs
- The material does not lend itself to producing dust particles of any kind. Once the foam has expanded and solidified it doesn’t collect pest remains, dust mites, rodent droppings, or any other debris found in other types of insulation. All of those things are known allergy triggers.
- Spray foam insulation seals leaks other insulations miss. This means that what happens in the attic stays in the attic. There won’t be any dust mites or pests that make their way through the ductwork and into your home. You’re effectively keeping more allergens out with spray foam insulation (and a good air filter), improving your indoor air quality.
- This type of insulation is the greener option. It doesn’t settle over time like batts. It seals air leaks so well, it also conserves energy usage in your home.